GraphLinq & Elrond Network Announces Partnership For Integration on our Nocode Ecosystem
We are honored to announce that GraphLinq partnered up with Elrond for integration on the Engine, IDE, App & Analytics.
As of right now, you can go to the GraphLinq IDE to experiment with the Elrond components and create your first smart workflow. For example, you could set up a flow that sends a telegram notification every time you receive a transaction in Maiar. GraphLinq will launch more blocks, and pre-made templates for Elrond next week.
“Our growing community of supporters and ecosystem partners are very excited about the capabilities of the Elrond Network, but not all of them are developers. Tools like Graphlinq enable more people to experiment with our tech directly and seize opportunities that normally require writing code.” said Beniamin Mincu, Elrond Network CEO.
“The Elrond community is one of the most engaged and supportive ones out there. We’re really excited about the opportunity of putting powerful Graphlinq tools in their hands and making it easy for them to start building themselves.” said Frederick Marinho, GraphLinq Protocol CEO
Elrond is the internet-scale blockchain, designed from scratch to bring a 1000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput and execution speed. To achieve this, Elrond introduces two key innovations: a novel Adaptive State Sharding mechanism, and a Secure Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm, enabling linear scalability with a fast, efficient, and secure consensus mechanism. Thus, Elrond can process upwards of 15,000 transactions per second (TPS), with 6-second latency, and negligible cost, attempting to become the backbone of a permissionless, borderless, globally accessible internet economy.
GraphLinq is a no-code ecosystem that allows anyone to automate crypto-oriented on-chain & off-chain actions without having to code. The ecosystem consists of a simple app and an advanced IDE for nocoders, analytics platform, & an upcoming Marketplace for buying/selling of templates. With pre-made templates available for users with no knowledge about the technical terms, anyone can simply change some values here and there to deploy their automation without worrying about anything.
Live Integrations For Elrond On GraphLinq:
- Connector for Elrond Chain
- Block for watching current balance on any Elrond wallet address
- Get HyperBlock, Get Tx & Get Tx Status
- Get started: https://ide.graphlinq.io
- Blocks to Expose data on-chain on HTTP API from contract or directly the chain
- Blocks for fetching data for any ESDT token (such as price, hodlers, supply…)
- Block for tracking new bridged token on Maiar
- Blocks for Executing Transactions On-Chain
- Blocks for Maiar, like for watching AMM liquidity providing on a pair created on the DEX (Maiar)
- Use case via the Lua scripting: => Elrond connector accessible on the lua scripting to read any contracts and fetch data from it as needed. Docs: http://docs-lua.graphlinq.io
Upcoming Pre-Made templates:
- Template for Telegram bot to fetch data of any ESDT token
- Template to watch deposits/withdrawals on any Elrond wallet address
- Template examples: check our premade templates made by GraphLinq developers on app.graphlinq.io
- Bot for trades on the AMM
- Executing on-chain transactions template
- Track new bridged tokens on Maiar
- Watching AMM liquidity providing on a pair created on the DEX (Maiar)
- Template for Lua Scripting for Elrond. Example: https://ide.graphlinq.io/?loadGraph=27
Upcoming Integrations on Analytics:
- Visualization of Total Value Locked On Elrond DEX (Maiar)
- Price and other details for EGLD (real-time number of validators/nodes, recent buy and sell orders on-chain, etc.)
- The total amount of EGLD staked
As the ecosystem of Elrond grows, GraphLinq will continue to add more integrations onto their nocode ecosystem.
Read Elrond’s Announcement: https://elrond.com/blog/nocode-elrond-workflow-automation-graphlinq/
Join Our Telegram: https://t.me/graphlinq
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/graphlinq_proto
Follow Elrond on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElrondNetwork