Graphlinq Chain Integration Live on Chainlist — How to Add Graphlinq Chain to your Metamask via Chainlist
We are excited to announce that GraphLinq Chain is now officially listed on Chainlist, a comprehensive list of EVM networks that helps users connect their wallets and Web3 middleware providers to the appropriate Chain ID and Network ID.
By being listed on Chainlist, GraphLinq Chain is more accessible to users who wish to connect to our network. In this article, we will guide you through the process of adding GraphLinq Chain to your Metamask wallet via Chainlist.
- Navigate to chainlist.org
- Click on the “Search Networks” field.
3. Type “graphlinq” in the search network bar
4. Click on “Graphlinq Blockchain Mainnet”
5. Click on “Add to Metamask”
6. Once the Metamask Dialogue box is open, click on “approve” to Allow chainlist to add Graphlinq chain to your metamask.
7. Click on “switch Network” and you’re done. now you have successfully added graphlinq chain to your Metamask
8. Open up your metamask to verify the chain.
The above-mentioned steps can also be used for adding Graphlinq Chain on other EVM-compatible wallets. Alternatively, you can add our network manually by following these instructions: https://docs.graphlinq.io/graphlinq-chain/networks/graphlinq-chain-mainnet/wallet/add-graphlinq-chain-to-metamask
We hope this step-by-step guide was helpful to you. Stay tuned for more updates and developments from GraphLinq Chain. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Discord community to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events.
Join us on our socials to stay updated: